Tuesday 22 March 2016

Book Review #14- Felony Ever After by Collaboration of 13 Amazing Authors

Publisher- Hunting Anastasia Productions

Publication Date- March 22, 2016

Language- English

Edition I Read - Kindle ARC

ASIN- B01CYL2VW2

Goodreads Ratings (till the Date)- 4.60 Stars

My Ratings - 4.95 Stars

Goodreads Link - Want To Read

Order Links - Amazon USUKiBooks /B&N / Kobo

BLURB

Verity Michaels is new to New York City, but even she knows riding in a stolen a cab is not a normal way to meet someone. Damn it if that tattoo-covered would-be felon isn’t everywhere now, and lighting everything on fire under her skirt.

His name is Hudson Fenn, and he’s frustratingly impossible to pin down. He works as a bike messenger, but has the manners of a prince—along with a strange tendency toward breaking and entering. As much as Verity knows he’s not her type, and likely to land her in jail, she can’t help but find her truest self when they’re together.

Can she be brave enough to give Hudson a real chance? Will he be bold enough to reveal the man beneath the ink, or will his secrecy doom their connection? Also, WTF is the deal with Verity’s boss? No less than thirteen of your favorite romance writers have teamed up to tell this sexy, wacky, snort-inducing tale. With them you’ll visit the world’s most irritating office, a VIP room of questionable cleanliness, and the fanciest apartment a bike messenger has ever inhabited, but you’ll still never see this ending coming



MY THOUGHTS

Funny, charming & absolutely mind-blowing, Felony Ever After is made to be treasured in your shelf and make you go gaga over it !

    I'm Golum and Felony Ever After is my Precious. The only difference is that I want everyone to experience this outstanding story that will leave you craving, like an addict seeks its next hit. Seriously Verity & Hudson's story should never be missed or it would become a capital offence !
     
"“Every guy in this entire bar is looking at you right now, and unless you want me perpetuate the stereotype you’re so intent on assigning me by forcing me to commit mass murder, you’d better damn well come with me.”

    The story is refreshing and  exactly knows how to capture one's attention. Okay, scratch that ! FEA doesn't just "capture your attention", it grabs you in its claws and takes you to its down deep never never - coming - back-now hole ! I mean I'm still thinking what's is in the damn mystery Pandora box of FEA, when I already know the answer !! That box has became my personal boogie man . And then there is Hudson a.k.a Tattoo a.k.a hot cab stealing make you swoon like hell man. He makes me want to become a felon and steal him for myself ( authors you've been warned!) . If it wasn't because of the fact that I like Verity ( yes like, not love because hey! She has my Hudson. *cue in epic pouting* ) I would have already became an official kidnapper. ( or is it a man-napper, okay that doesn't sounds right. )

"She glanced up and saw the face. The face. His face. A face that had hovered just above her all weekend long, there every time she closed her eyes. Those gorgeous blue eyes, the dimples, the ink that covered his skin and disappeared somewhere her subconscious was damn anxious to follow. She blinked a few times, shocked. It had to be another dream, right?"

  All in all, Felony Ever After is the drink everyone should try one time, because I know that getting addicted is guaranteed. And no worries, its a healthy addiction.... I mean obsessing about stealing a book character is healthy , right ? ...

Reviewed by,
Sona Dasgupta.

MEET THE AUTHORS


Teasers 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment